Using My webOS Apps a developer for webOS can
- Keep track of their app download count. That’s the real download count, not the inaccurate number shown in the Palm feeds which include updates. You can also see how many apps were downloaded both today and this month, as well as your average download count and your best days download count for each app.
- See each apps user ratings
- Read the comments on each app
- See your downloads for each app in graph form. Three chart types are supported, line, column and area. You can graph the downloads per day, by week or month.
- View a timeline of events for one app or all apps. This shows what happened to an app by date, from submission through to being accepted and published.
- Tweet about your apps directly from the app.
- Auto-Tweet when an app is published. Set up a custom message to be tweeted automatically when an app is published.
- Read your forum posts on developer.palm.com.
- Read the latest forum posts on developer.palm.com.
- See your financial reports per month, showing how much you’ve earned per month.
- Backup and restore your data. As many webOS developers wipe their phone on a regular basis to test different webOS releases, this makes sure you never lose any data.
See the video below for a run through of the app. For a webOS developer, this is an invaluable tool. Once you start using it, you’ll wonder how you ever did without it!